COMMERCIAL PROJECT MANAGER (full-time)
Driver's License (Required)
US work authorization (Required)
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Project management: 1 year (Preferred)
Paid time off
Our rapidly growing commercial flooring division is expanding to add a Project Engineer. In this capacity, you will have the following duties:
- Compiling submittal data and samples
- Coordinate getting all submittals returned and order book updated so product can be ordered.
- Compiling closeout documents (warranty, maintenance)
- Arrange and get attic stock properly delivered and signed off on.
- Making delivery tickets and arrange deliveries, coordinating with warehouse, and communicating with general contractors to ensure that all proper conditions are met prior to deliveries.
- Make initial pay tickets.
- Make and label newly awarded job folders.
- Assist in making sure all material is, ordered on time, in on time and accounted for prior to delivery.
- Put together installer packets (plans-scope and any other pertinent information).
- Keep paperwork filed and organized.
- All other duties assigned.
This will be a salaried position, with compensation based on experience.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Project management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org